If you’re considering plastic surgery, you probably have a lot of questions…and this app can help you answer them.
Dr. 90210 is the latest app from one of Beverly Hill’s most sought after facial plastic surgeons — Dr. Payman Simoni. Through this app, you can now browse Q&As of patients worldwide and post your own cosmetic surgery questions to Dr. Simoni and fellow patients.
And there’s more! Ever wonder what you’d look like with a nose job or a little neck liposuction? Then this app is for you. Just take a photo using your camera or photo album, and use this app’s leading edge imaging technology to visualize these plastic surgery procedure results and more on your own photo! It is super easy to use and once you’re done you can share these photos with friends and family, or setup a virtual consultation with Dr. Simoni himself.
One of the most important steps towards knowing what results to expect from a procedure, is to look at before and after photos from actual surgeries done. This app contains hundreds of before and after photos from actual cosmetic surgeries performed by Dr. Simoni in Beverly Hills and New York. From nose jobs to facelifts to liposuction — this app has it all.
Features of this app:
– Fast and easy plastic surgery visualization tool to see potential cosmetic surgery results on your own photos
– Over 40 videos from Dr. Simoni’s practice and TV interviews on plastic surgery
– Over 250 before and after photos showing the results of procedures performed by Dr. Simoni
– Easy to use forum to ask your cosmetic surgery questions, and access to Dr. Simoni’s blog on latest plastic surgery trends and advice
– Direct contact to Dr. Simoni’s office via phone, email, or our easy to use request consult form
Note: This app is not intended to provide or replace medical advice and should only be used for informational purposes. The included virtual plastic surgery tool is to be used for illustrative purposes only, since results of actual surgery will vary. If you are considering plastic surgery, please consult a qualified physician.
Comments are closed.